Welcome to OneOnOnePT, PLLC.
A practice of personalized and individual health care. We are a company dedicated to providing custom-tailored care to an assortment of injuries and age groups. We offer versatile health care delivery methods to assess and care for your health needs in your home, work, or place of recreation.
Advancement of physical performance to reveal the very best in each and every client is our personal goal and mission statement. We strive to be a reputable and renowned source for personalized education, training, and preservation of one’s body through the utilization of recent publications, science, technology, and applied expertise.
Mantas Korsakas, DPT Founder of OneOnOnePT, PLLC., Is a Licensed and Insured Doctor of Physical Therapy.
Stony Brook University:
• Doctor of Physical Therapy, June 2007
• Bachelor of Science, May 2004
• PI Alpha Sigma, Phi Theta Kappa International Scholastic Order, Dean's List, National Vocational Technical Honor Society, Who’s Who in American Colleges.
FIRST AID/CPR/AED Certification:
• Current, Annually Re-Certified.
• Peconic Bay Medical Center: Acute Care/Adult Rehabilitation.
• St. Charles Outpatient Rehabilitation: Orthopedic/Adult Rehabilitation.
• St. Charles Hospital Outpatient Community Re-entry Program: Neurological Rehabilitation.
• North Fork Physical Therapy: Orthopedic Outpatient Rehabilitation.
• Sports Therapy East Hampton: Orthopedic, Neurological, TMJ, TBI, CVA, Strengthening/Conditioning, Gait-Balance Disorders, Adult Rehabilitation.
• Home Physical Therapy.
• OneOnOnePT, PLLC: Outpatient Physical Therapy, Orthopedic, Neurologic, Geriatric, Gait/Balance Disorders, others.
Continued Education Certifications:
• Orthopedic Excellence: The Spine
• Orthopedic Excellence: The Upper Quarter
• Orthopedic Excellence: The Lower Quarter
• Vestibular Rehabilitation
• Maitland-Australian Physiotherapy Course Work:
• MT-1 Peripheral Course
• MT-2 Spinal Course
• MT-3 Intermediate Spinal Course
• MT-4 Differential Assessment and Clinical Reasoning
• MT-O Evidence Based Orthopedic Diagnostic Evaluation
- BPPV: Vertigo/Vestibular Disorders
- TMJ: Temporomandibular Dysfunctions
- Breast Cancer: Post-Surgical Aftercare, Scar/Lymph Care
- Spine Clinic: Herniations, Fractures, Compressions, Shifts, Scoliosis, Fusions, Laminectomies
- Joint Replacement Aftercare for: Shoulders, Hips, Knees, Ankles, Fingers
- Hand Therapy: Tendon Gliding, Carpal Tunnel, Joint Replacement
- Neurological: Strokes, MS, Cavernomas, Chiari Aftercare, Dynamic Nerve Flossing, Brachial Plexus Neuritis, Radiculopathies, Sciatica, Thoracic Outlet, Neuropathies
- Gait and Balance Clinic with BIODEX Equipment
- Amputations: Prosthetic Rehabilitation
- VIP Direct Private Sessions ($500/hr) Limited Availabilty Call to Schedulle
We are a participating provider in multitude of insurances, please call and inquire if we accept yours.
No Insurance? No Problem, Flat fee of $50/per visit.
12+ Years of Experience, 100+ Health Grades Reviews
1 Office, 1 PT, 1ON1.